Solid State Relay - REVO-S 1PH 690V
Simplicity coupled with great function, the real benefits include:
Cost Effective, so the budget doesn't compromise performance.
Precision Power Control, with fast and complex firing types.
Space Saving Design, making panel space no longer an issue.
Clean Electricity, as no interference is produced when switching at zero volts.
Lower Maintenance Costs, with increased heater element lifespan.
Built to Last, with an expected lifespan of over 10 years.
- Resistance Load: Normal Resistance
- Current Range: 30A, 40A, 60A, 90A, 120A, 150A, 180A, 210A, 280A, 400A, 500A, 600A, 700A
- Supply Voltage: 24Vac, 480Vac or 600Vac
- Input Signal: SSR, 0:10Vdc, 4:20mA
- Firing Types: Zero Cross or Bust Firing (4, 8 or 16 cycles selectable)
- Options: Heater Break Alarm - To notify you about load failures
- Protection: IP20, complies with CE & cUL specification
- Extras: Internal Quick Blow Fuses, Specialised Heat Sink Design
DC logic (SSR), 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc
|Option||Heater Break Alarm|
|Ideal For||Normal Resistance, Medium & Long Wave Infrared load types|
|Approvals||cUL and CE + EMC approved|
|Auxiliary Voltage Supply||
90:130Vac 8VA Max
|Mounting||DIN-rail, screw mounting|
|Voltage Power Supply||480V, 600V and 690Vac|