Power Controller – REVEX PA
REVEX PA thyristor (SCR) power controllers are ideal for switching 3 phase inductive loads that require phase angle firing, with or without current limit.
- Ideal for 3PH transformer loads requiring phase angle firing
- Perfect for ‘special’ element types such as MoSi2 and SiC
- Robust design manages high current peaks typical of ultra short wave lamps
- Available in 4 current sizes, 35A, 50A, 75A and 90A
- Technical Specs
- Documents & Manuals
The New REVEX PA thyristor (SCR) power controllers are ideal for switching 3 phase inductive loads such as transformers that require phase angle firing, and normal resistance or short, medium or long wave infrared lamps.
REVEX-PA can be controlled via 4-20mA, 0-10V or DC logic (SSR) direct connection inputs, or from a PLC / software system and Modus RTU.
- Optimised for 3 phase inductive loads (i.e. primary of a transformer) and variable resistance loads (MoSi2 and SiC elements)
- Robust design manages high current peaks typical with ultra short wave lamps
- Total flexibility to change spec with ability to reconfigure control input signal, firing and feedback types via the front panel, or free configuration software & USB port
- Connect seamlessly with your management software 24/7 with the most popular Fieldbus systems
- Small footprint optimises cabinet space
- Easily configure and setup the unit with free simple and intuitive software
- Excellent cost/performance ratio with ability to choose or deselect specific options
- Designed for 3PH inductive (transformer) load types.
- Current Limit feature.
- Also controls short, medium and long wave infrared lamps and normal & variable resistance load types.
- Available in 3 phase (3 or 4 wire) configurations.
- Firing modes include Zero Cross (ON/OFF), Burst Firing, Phase Angle & Delayed Triggering.
- Feedback types include voltage, current, power or V2 and I2 with VxI transfer.
- Control through RS485 RTU communications (or fieldbus systems).
- Available in 4 amp sizes 35A, 50A 75A & 90A and 2 voltage sizes, up to 480V and up to 600Vac.
- Plug and play PC configuration software
- Real character organic LED display intuitively provides setup and process data
Suitable for Load Types
- Normal Resistance
- Transformer Coupled with Variable Resistance
- Short Wave Infrared Lamps (SWIR)
- Medium and Long Wave Infrared Lamps
|Product Name||Thyristor Power Controller - REVEX-PA|
|Ideal For||Inductive (Transformer) loads, Normal & Variable resistance and short, medium and long wave infrared lamp loads|
|Load Type||Three Phase (3 and 4 wire)|
|Current Size||35A, 50A, 75A and 90A|
|Voltage Power Supply||From 24V to 480Vac (Standard) or 600V as option|
|Firing Types||Phase Angle (P), Delayed Triggering (D), Burst Firing (B) and Zero Cross Firing (Z)|
|Input Signal||SSR, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10V, 10K Pot, RS485 RTU Communications|
|Communication||Modbus RTU as standard, Profibus DP, ProfiNet IO or Ethernet IP as option|
|Feedback Type||Open loop, Voltage, Current, Power (VxI), V2, I2, External Feedback|
|Options||Current Limit & Heater Break Alarm as options.
Display, Internal Fuses & USB Port as standard
|Altitude||Over 1000m of altitude reduce the nominal current of 2% for each 100m|
|Auxiliary Voltage Supply||24Vdc|
|Heater Break Alarm||To diagnose partial or total load failure with automatic setup, relay alarm output and LED indication|
|Voltage Frequency||Automatically from 47 to 70 Hz|
|Humidity||From 5 to 95% but without condensation or surface ice|
|Mounting||DIN-rail & Screw mounting|
|Storage Temperature||-25 °C to 50 °C Max|
No problem, our qualified engineers are here ready to answer your call, fax or email. If you like to browse the information first, we have all product information on-line plus useful calculation & product selection tools to help you select the right product. And all accessible 24/7 without the need for passwords or any form filling.
If the item is not in stock then we will normally guarantee the goods delivered within 7 days if required. This may depend on the quantity and size (if thyristors) but for quantities of 20 or less, then this should never be a problem.
We’ve made this as easy and accessible as we can. As the Internet is open 24/7 we have loaded as much relevant product data onto our web site and in a clear concise manner, so you don’t waste unnecessary time. Data includes quick-look guides for wiring / dimensions / start-up, product features & comparisons, selection tools, product data sheets, full installation & operating manuals plus press releases & application notes.
We know from experience that next year the order of 2 may be 500. Our relationship with our clients, big or small, is never taken lightly. See our Company Mission Statement, it’s who we are.
We understand that speed is important in business and as long as you accept that the accuracy of the quote is proportional to the amount of data given, we’ll provide a quote any which way you like (typically over the tel, via fax or email, or in person).
We do not differentiate a telephone enquiry to an email enquiry. The same level of importance is applied to both. You will always receive an email to confirm receipt and a guaranteed personal reply within 20 minutes (within normal working hours).
We offer delivery based on the urgency and size/weight of the goods that match your expectations. From just £6.50 for next day courier, we can offer before 9am, before 12, anytime next day plus two day courier services within the UK.
We only charge the true carriage cost plus any additional package material to get it safely to you. We do not believe its right to charge you any additional admin or labour packing costs, anymore than if we charged you for answering the telephone. And it’s always our responsibility until you sign & receive the goods.
If it’s legal then we can accept it. We operate favourable credit accounts, payment by credit card via the web site or over the phone, cheque or cash payments, in Sterling or Euros.
Our products have proven built-in reliability so you should not need our terrific service. However, for ALL breakdown situations we guarantee a 48 hour* dispatch of a new replacement unit where necessary (*excluding transit time). We can also offer support from anywhere in the world with our unique product support tools. Every comms enabled product comes with a FREE CD-Easy configuration tool. In the event of a problem simply connect, press the button to upload, take to a PC and email our support desk. They will evaluate your configuration & settings to determine a problem. We also offer NRT support, where our engineer can access your PC from anywhere in the World and again evaluate the situation, there and then. This is not forgetting our authorized distributor network with coverage in all major industrialized countries Worldwide.
Opt-in to our FREE email product update service and if there is anything that changes with your product or we feel another product offers you something better, we’ll let you know automatically. Remember that you can opt-in for single products so don’t worry, you will only get what you’ve asked for.