Thyristor Power Controller – REVO C
Designed to connect seamlessly with the outside world, our intelligent family of REVO-C thyristor power controllers delivers real-life cost saving benefits.
- Reduce machine downtime and extend heater life
- Phone app allows remote integration of your thermal process
- Tools to help identify and reduce energy consumption
- Connect to system software via Mobdus, Profibus and Profinet
- Ideal for all load types
- Technical Specs
- Documents & Manuals
- Product Videos
REVO-C’s stunning new functionality means that you will never be alone and under pressure again. Easily upload critical data, within minutes and feel the protection of our remote support from anywhere in the world, all via our FREE smartphone APP.
Available in single phase or 3 phase control formats with current sizes up to 2100A and voltages up to 690Vac, REVO-C thyristor power controller covers every possibility and suitable for all application types.
- Helps eliminate machine downtime by up to 95% and can reduce overall purchase cost by 90% over the product lifetime compared to traditional mechanical contactors
- An intuitive application wizard that automatically recommends configuration settings based on load type
- Connect seamlessly with your management software with the most popular Fieldbus systems
- View and monitor critical data even with the cabinet door shut via a free smartphone app
- Software tools to capitalise on valuable energy saving data with historic datalogging and our energy totaliser calculating your energy cost
- UL 508 certified helps reduce agency testing costs and shortens your project schedule
- Designed for all load types including normal & variable resistance, medium, long and short wave infrared, transformer & inductive
- Available in single (phase to phase or phase to neutral) or 3 phase versions (2 phase also available for 3PH, 3 wire configurations with no neutral connection)
- Firing modes include Zero Cross, Burst, Half Cycle, Single Cycle, Delayed Triggering, Phase Angle with or without Soft Start
- DC Logic (SSR drive), 0-20mA, 4-20mA or 0-10V input control signals
- Available in 20 amp sizes up to 2100A and 3 voltage sizes, up to 480V, 600V and 690Vac
- Plug and play PC configuration software
- Real character organic LED display intuitively provides setup and process data
Product datasheets and manuals can be found under the Documents & Manuals tab above.
Suitable for Load Types
- Normal Resistance
- Short, Medium and Long Wave Infrared Lamps
- Inductive (Transformer Primary)
- Cold resistance and SiC element load types (single phase only)
|Product Name||Thyristor Power Controller - REVO-C|
|Ideal For||Designed for all load types including normal & variable resistance, medium, long
and short wave infrared, transformer & inductive
|Load Type||Single Phase (phase to phase or phase to neutral), 3 Phase (3 or 4 wire)|
|Controlled Phases||1, 2 or 3|
|Current Size||30A, 35A, 40A, 60A, 90A, 120A, 150A, 180A, 210A, 300A, 400A, 500A, 600A, 700A, 800A, 1100A, 1400A, 1600A, 1800A, 2100A (exceptions 30A to 40A not available with 690V, 450A not available on 1PH)|
|Voltage Power Supply||From 24V to 480Vac (Standard) or 600V & 690V as option on specific models|
|Firing Range||Zero Cross (ZC), Half Cycle (HC), Single Cycle (SC), Burst Firing (BF), Delayed
Triggering (DT), Phase Angle (PA), Soft Start (SS)
|Input Signal||DC logic (SSR drive), 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, 10K Pot|
|Communication||Modbus RTU as standard, Profibus DP and Profinet as option|
|Feedback Type||Voltage (V), Current (I) and Power (VxI), or Voltage Square (V2) and Current
Square (I2) with additional transfer to VxI
|Options||Current Limit, Heater Break Alarm, WiFi, Datalogging, Energy Totalizer|
|Approvals||cUL and CE + EMC approved|
|Altitude||Over 1000m of altitude reduce the nominal current of 2% for each 100m|
|Auxiliary Voltage Supply||12 to 24Vac/dc
90 to 130Vac 8VA Max
170 to 265Vac 8VA Max (Standard for 1PH)
230 to 345Vac 8VA Max
300 to 530Vac 8VA Max (Standard for 3PH)
510 to 690Vac 8VA Max
|Heater Break Alarm||To diagnose partial or total load failure with automatic setup, relay alarm output
and LED indication, available as an option
|Voltage Frequency||Automatically from 47 to 70 Hz|
|Humidity||From 5 to 95% but without condensation or surface ice|
|Mounting||DIN-rail up to 60A, Screw mounting|
|Storage Temperature||-25 °C to 50 °C Max|
REVO-C Thyristor Power Controller Overview
No problem, our qualified engineers are here ready to answer your call, fax or email. If you like to browse the information first, we have all product information on-line plus useful calculation & product selection tools to help you select the right product. And all accessible 24/7 without the need for passwords or any form filling.
If the item is not in stock then we will normally guarantee the goods delivered within 7 days if required. This may depend on the quantity and size (if thyristors) but for quantities of 20 or less, then this should never be a problem.
We’ve made this as easy and accessible as we can. As the Internet is open 24/7 we have loaded as much relevant product data onto our web site and in a clear concise manner, so you don’t waste unnecessary time. Data includes quick-look guides for wiring / dimensions / start-up, product features & comparisons, selection tools, product data sheets, full installation & operating manuals plus press releases & application notes.
We know from experience that next year the order of 2 may be 500. Our relationship with our clients, big or small, is never taken lightly. See our Company Mission Statement, it’s who we are.
We understand that speed is important in business and as long as you accept that the accuracy of the quote is proportional to the amount of data given, we’ll provide a quote any which way you like (typically over the tel, via fax or email, or in person).
We do not differentiate a telephone enquiry to an email enquiry. The same level of importance is applied to both. You will always receive an email to confirm receipt and a guaranteed personal reply within 20 minutes (within normal working hours).
We offer delivery based on the urgency and size/weight of the goods that match your expectations. From just £6.50 for next day courier, we can offer before 9am, before 12, anytime next day plus two day courier services within the UK.
We only charge the true carriage cost plus any additional package material to get it safely to you. We do not believe its right to charge you any additional admin or labour packing costs, anymore than if we charged you for answering the telephone. And it’s always our responsibility until you sign & receive the goods.
If it’s legal then we can accept it. We operate favourable credit accounts, payment by credit card via the web site or over the phone, cheque or cash payments, in Sterling or Euros.
Our products have proven built-in reliability so you should not need our terrific service. However, for ALL breakdown situations we guarantee a 48 hour* dispatch of a new replacement unit where necessary (*excluding transit time). We can also offer support from anywhere in the world with our unique product support tools. Every comms enabled product comes with a FREE CD-Easy configuration tool. In the event of a problem simply connect, press the button to upload, take to a PC and email our support desk. They will evaluate your configuration & settings to determine a problem. We also offer NRT support, where our engineer can access your PC from anywhere in the World and again evaluate the situation, there and then. This is not forgetting our authorized distributor network with coverage in all major industrialized countries Worldwide.
Opt-in to our FREE email product update service and if there is anything that changes with your product or we feel another product offers you something better, we’ll let you know automatically. Remember that you can opt-in for single products so don’t worry, you will only get what you’ve asked for.