- Datasheets & Manuals
Available in 8 Amp sizes from 850A to 2700A the Multidrive provides the user with optimum control of the process and ease of set-up & maintenance.
The Front panel keypad & display allows total flexibility for the user with full configuration of the process & digital inputs types and firing & control modes, to suit the application.
Real time values such as the Voltage, Current & Power can be read from the display. Internal quickblow fuses as standard provide complete protection for the thyristor. Additional features such as current limit, profiling, heater break alarm and RS485 comms come as standard.
- Suitable for resistive, inductive & transformer loads
- Current range – 35A, 45A, 75A, 100A, 125A, 225A, 300A, 350A, 400A, 450A, 500A, 600A, 850A, 1000A, 1400A, 1500A, 1850A, 2000A, 2700A
- Supply voltage up to 480V as standard, 600V & 690V available as option
- Microprocessor based electronic circuit fully isolated from the power
- Firing types include Burst Firing (BF), Single Cycle (SC), Soft Start + Burst Firing (S+BF), Delayed Triggering + Burst Firing (DT+BF), Phase Angle (PA), Soft Start + Phase Angle (S+PA).
- Input signals from 4-20mA, 0-10V DC Linear input, 10K Pot or RS485 comms
- Selectable control modes include V, I, VxI, V2
- Current limit as standard including internal current transformer, fully adjustable via front panel keypad
- Profiling of current limit via analogue input
- Heater Break (HB) alarm to diagnose partial or total load failure with automatic setting, relay alarm output and front LED indication.
- 4 configurable Analogue outputs, 4 Relay outputs and 6 Digital inputs as standard
- Internal quick-blow fuses as standard
- RS485 comms (Modbus Protocol) as standard
- Critical Alarms monitor phase loss, rotation and provide Thermal Protection
- Special design Heatsink with high dissipation value
- IP20 protection
- Complies with CE specification
No problem, our qualified engineers are here ready to answer your call, fax or email. If you like to browse the information first, we have all product information on-line plus useful calculation & product selection tools to help you select the right product. And all accessible 24/7 without the need for passwords or any form filling.
If the item is not in stock then we will normally guarantee the goods delivered within 7 days if required. This may depend on the quantity and size (if thyristors) but for quantities of 20 or less, then this should never be a problem.
We’ve made this as easy and accessible as we can. As the Internet is open 24/7 we have loaded as much relevant product data onto our web site and in a clear concise manner, so you don’t waste unnecessary time. Data includes quick-look guides for wiring / dimensions / start-up, product features & comparisons, selection tools, product data sheets, full installation & operating manuals plus press releases & application notes.
We know from experience that next year the order of 2 may be 500. Our relationship with our clients, big or small, is never taken lightly. See our Company Mission Statement, it’s who we are.
We understand that speed is important in business and as long as you accept that the accuracy of the quote is proportional to the amount of data given, we’ll provide a quote any which way you like (typically over the tel, via fax or email, or in person).
We do not differentiate a telephone enquiry to an email enquiry. The same level of importance is applied to both. You will always receive an email to confirm receipt and a guaranteed personal reply within 20 minutes (within normal working hours).
We offer delivery based on the urgency and size/weight of the goods that match your expectations. From just £6.50 for next day courier, we can offer before 9am, before 12, anytime next day plus two day courier services within the UK.
We only charge the true carriage cost plus any additional package material to get it safely to you. We do not believe its right to charge you any additional admin or labour packing costs, anymore than if we charged you for answering the telephone. And it’s always our responsibility until you sign & receive the goods.
If it’s legal then we can accept it. We operate favourable credit accounts, payment by credit card via the web site or over the phone, cheque or cash payments, in Sterling or Euros.
Our products have proven built-in reliability so you should not need our terrific service. However, for ALL breakdown situations we guarantee a 48 hour* dispatch of a new replacement unit where necessary (*excluding transit time). We can also offer support from anywhere in the world with our unique product support tools. Every comms enabled product comes with a FREE CD-Easy configuration tool. In the event of a problem simply connect, press the button to upload, take to a PC and email our support desk. They will evaluate your configuration & settings to determine a problem. We also offer NRT support, where our engineer can access your PC from anywhere in the World and again evaluate the situation, there and then. This is not forgetting our authorized distributor network with coverage in all major industrialized countries Worldwide.
Opt-in to our FREE email product update service and if there is anything that changes with your product or we feel another product offers you something better, we’ll let you know automatically. Remember that you can opt-in for single products so don’t worry, you will only get what you’ve asked for.