Solid State Relay - REVO-S 1PH 480V-600A
Designed to replace contactors, REVO-S (RS1600-4) is single phase (1PH) solid state relay (SSR) / thyristor power controller (SCR), suitable for loads up to 480Vac and a maximum current rating of 600 amps.
Simplicity coupled with great functionaility, real benefits include:
+ Cost Effective, so the budget doesn't compromise performance.
+ Precision Power Control, with fast and complex firing types.
+ Space Saving Design, making panel space no longer an issue.
+ Clean Electricity, as no interference is produced when switching at zero volts.
+ Lower Maintenance Costs, with increased heater element lifespan.
+ Built to Last, with an expected lifespan of over 10 years.
- Resistance Load: Normal Resistance
- Current Range: 30A, 40A, 60A, 90A, 120A, 150A, 180A, 210A, 280A, 400A, 500A, 600A, 700A
- Supply Voltage: 24Vac, 480Vac or 600Vac
- Input Signal: SSR, 0:10Vdc, 4:20mA
- Firing Types: Zero Cross or Bust Firing (4, 8 or 16 cycles selectable)
- Options: Heater Break Alarm - To notify you about load failures
- Protection: IP20, complies with CE & cUL specification
- Extras: Internal Quick Blow Fuses, Specialised Heat Sink Design
|Product Name||Solid State Relay - REVO-S 1PH 480V-600A|
|Firing Range||Zero Cross (SC), Burst Firing (BF)|
DC logic (SSR), 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc
|Feedback Type||Open loop|
|Option||Heater Break Alarm|
|Ideal For||Normal Resistance, Medium & Long Wave Infrared load types|
|Approvals||cUL and CE + EMC approved|
|Altitude||Over 1000m of altitude reduce the nominal current of 2% for each 100m.|
|Auxiliary Voltage Supply|
90:130Vac 8VA Max
|Heater Break Alarm||To diagnose partial or total load failure with automatic setup, relay alarm output and LED indication, available as an option|
|Humidity||From 5 to 95% but without condensation or surface ice|
|Load Type||Single Phase (Phase to Phase or Phase to Neutral)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 °C to 50 °C Max|
|Voltage Power Supply||From 24V to 480Vac (Standard) or 600V & 690V as option on specific models|
|Voltage Frequency||Automatically from 47 to 70 Hz|